Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 2 - Sunday

Day 2 - typical Sunday!!



waking up to Xander in the bed - he's a menace! Up to clean clean clean the upstairs - straighten all the rooms, gather laundry, dust, clean bathroom, vaccuum - phew...


came down to coffee and a muffin from my boys :) making a grocery list and after cleaning myself up a bit it was off for groceries - superstore and Thrifty's today - back home for lunch - the usual grocery day whole wheat Kraft dinner for the kids and sushi and salad for Fred and I - the one time we eat in the living room too - after lunch is was back to that laundry...


mid afternoon coffee break...writing the week down on the calendar - I asked Fred to take a pic and I got about 20 of these crazy ones! lol most we're blurry...and the pic of Xander's kicks give a whole new meaning to 2 left feet - the poor boy doens't stand a chance when daddy gets him dressed!


there's some of that FUN laundry! with a break midway for a diaper change...I spent an hour this afternoon fixing our duvet cover - our duvet is a queen, but they only had kings in the one I wanted, but that's what I have a sewing machine is for :) I also got two pairs of Em's jeans hemmed that were bugging me!!


dinner tonight was roast pork, potatoes, carrots and gravy .. mmm - table topic - Xander! He was not a happy camper - though he did manage to eat a fair amount off *my* plate instead of his...we almost always have desert on Sundays - it's our splurge day - Em made us vanilla shaker cupcakes with chocolate icing - yum. Sunday is also the day when Fred gets his salad stuff all chopped up for his lunches for the week, so he does dishes :)
Hockey - game 6 - Van at LA -- Fred couldn't handle the stress...went upstairs to shower and shaved his head cause he 'looked like an old bald guy' - and shaving it helped in this how?? lol
the game had just finished when he came down, so he promptly rewound it and watched...I don't get it...and I'm not going to try!! lol




























































No comments:

Post a Comment