this was a tough fitness week for me - I soooooo have not wanted to workout - but because I've committed to the challenge, I can't not do it! One of my goals for the mth was to do the 30ds everyday with no breaks - that has proved to be unrealistic since the dvd player downstairs has died, I'm left working out in Em's room - which isn't all that convenient - but I'm still doing it! on a side note - I really want to paint/redecorate her room - and the more I'm in there, the more I like her 'purple' idea - we just have to find the right one that Fred will say yes to! lol
so - here are my moving stats for the week...
8th - 30ds lvl 3 day2
9th- 30ds lvl 3 day 3
10th - 30ds lvl 3 day4
11th - this day was difficult - em's birthday party - didn't have time for the 30ds (ok, honestly I didn't have time to take a shower afterwards!) -- I needed to go get the girls afterschool, so I left early and took a brisk walk with Xanman in the stroller - 30lb toddler uphill is not easy! lol :)
12th - 1 +hour hike at Thetis Lake
13th - 30ds lvl 3 day 5 & jump roped for a bit to counteract a few of the calories from our valentines dinner - ugh!
14th - 30ds lvl 3 day 6
this weeks goals - finish the darned shred! I'm not enjoying level 3 - at all!!! though I do like the abs I can feel in there! I have 4 days left - surely I can force myself through that!
I'm hoping for another hike this weekend! it's nice to get out as a family - the dog needs the workout as much as I do! lol Xander is enjoying all the exploring and Fred is definitely on board - let's just hope the weather is!
supposedly my treadmill will arrive this week - I'm not very hopeful - we ordered it on Dec 17th...the one we wanted wasn't available -( even though it's the one they have on display!), ordered the comparable one (more $$, less features) - it took them more than a mth to realize that the order went missing!!! it wasn't until ones ordered after ours arrived at the store(and a phone call from us) that they discovered ours wasn't there...re-ordered rush 2 weeks ago...Fred called on the weekend - 'it should be here early next week' -- if it's not here, physically in our living room, by Friday - Fred is cancelling it and going elsewhere!! so if it happens to arrive - I'll be on it as soon as I can :)
Happy Moving!!
You know what..I hate level 3 as well..my favorite is level 2!!
ReplyDeleteGood for your..yours was a great week--you were so active..high 5!!!