It's the last day of the mth, can you believe it? I can't - this mth has flown by!!
this last week has been a bit disastrous workout wise for me...I tried to move everyday - but I''ve only done 2 real workouts since tuesday - level 1 of the 30ds and ....... my treadmill is *finally* here!! Fred and I set it up on Saturday - love it already!
so - I have a new challenge for myself - anyone is welcome to join in with me - I'm starting the Couch to 5K (c25k) plan -- get the podcasts I downloaded here (they include the music) and you can read more about it here
I did week 1, day 1 on Saturday and can't wait to get on the treadmill today!! I need new runners though - desperately - need to do something about that this week once Fred gets back from sea (wednesday? maybe?) my plan is to do c25k 3 days/week and 30ds 2x/week and walks on the 'off' days.
Congrats to all who participated in the Feb challenge!! Thanks to Vanessa for issuing it - I did much more this month than I would have without the little push
Way to go...I give you a high 5 for participating & for feeling good about your activity level for the month!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could the C25K..but I have shin splints in both legs..it's chonic-just my run at taekwondo to warm up is enough to cause me pain :( All the best to you on your challenge..keep us updated!
Vanessa